Looking for Toasted bread ( Biscocho) in the Kabacan area?
Lady Lee’s Toasted bread in Kabacan is the best in town.
Want to know how to make Toasted bread?
Check the ingredients and the steps below:
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 12 pieces of stale or fresh sliced bread (white whole grain)
- Put the oven rack in the middle of the oven. Preheat oven at 325 F
- Put the butter in a microwaveable bowl and melt butter.
- Spray cookie sheet and arrange slice bread.
- Brush bread with the butter on each side and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake bread in a preheated oven for 10 to 15 each side until bread is crisp. We have a different oven so it may or may not be a longer baking time for you. PLEASE. Pay attention to the bread as it burns quickly.
No time to bake and want to taste the best Toasted bread ( Biscocho) in town, but it now. Just add to cart.
To explore more products, click here.
You can also follow us on Facebook.