Looking for tasty Starbread in the Kabacan area?
Lady Lee’s Star bread in Kabacan is the best in town.
Looking for tasty creamed bread in the Kabacan area?
Want to know how to make a Star bread ?
Check the steps below:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a standing mixer with the kneading hook attachment, add the ingredients in the order as written.
- Mix on low until combined. Knead on medium for 5 minutes or until smooth. Transfer the dough into a greased bowl, cover tightly with plastic film, and let rest on the kitchen counter for 1 hour.
- Lightly knead the dough and divide: monay and pinagong into 4-ounce portions, putok into 2-ounce pieces.
- Shape into rounds, flatten slightly, and place on a baking sheet 2 inches apart. If you want dense hard-shelled buns, make star cuts on top of putok, a deep slash right down the middle of monay, and 4 quarter-inch deep slashes on pinagong rounds.
- Immediately bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- I don’t recommend letting the buns rise for an hour because they will be too fluffy and won’t have the right texture.
Do you want to eat Star bread and no time to prepare?
Buy the best tasting Star bread in Kabacan from Lady Lee Bakery now.
products, click here.
You can also follow us on Facebook.