Looking for Pan de Coco in Kabacan area?
Lady Lee’s Pan de Coco in Kabacan is the best in town.
Want to know how to make Pan de Coco?
Check the ingredients and the steps below:
- 4 Cups bread flour
- ¾ Cup warm milk
- 2 Teaspoon rapid rise yeast
- ¼ Cup white sugar
- 4 Eggs
- ½ Tablespoon salt
- ¾ Cup melted butter
- 1 egg beaten with a splash of water (egg wash)
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1 Cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1½ Tablespoon softened butter
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- Mix together warm milk, yeast, sugar, and eggs.
- Mix flour and salt, add melted butter.
- Combine egg mixture to the flour mixture, mix well to form a dough.
- Turn dough onto a well-floured surface and knead until soft and elastic.
- Place the kneaded dough in a well-oiled bowl.
- Cover with a cloth and allow to rise for 1 hour or until it doubles in size.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, and 3 to 4 roll in each pieces.
- Form dough into a ball, flatten it by hand or rolling pin.
- Place about 1 tablespoon of filling at the center.
- Pinch all the side together and twist to seal the edges.
- Place pinched side down on parchment paper.
- Cover with a cloth and let it rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350°F for about 5 minutes, brush the top with egg wash.
- Bake for another 15 minutes or until the top becomes golden brown.
No time to bake and want to taste the best Pan de Coco in town, but it now. Just add to cart.
To explore more products, click here.
You can also follow us on Facebook.