Looking for tasty Ensaymada in the Kabacan area?
Lady Lee’s Ensaymada in Kabacan is the best in town.
Want to know how to make an Ensaymada?
Check the steps below:
Steps on how to make an Ensaymada:
- Preheat the oven to 325 F
- Dissolve yeast in 1/3 part of water. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with a dough hook or flat beater attachment, place the sifted all-purpose flour, sugar and salt. Mix at low speed until incorporated.
- Add the dissolved yeast, remaining water, eggs, and evaporated milk. Mix 2 minutes at low sat low speed then mix at medium speed for approximately4 minutes.
- Add unsalted butter and continue mixing until gluten is slightly developed.
- Transfer the dough to a greased bowl cover with plastic.
- Let the dough rest for about 15 mins at room temperature.
- Punch down the dough and divide it into pieces weighing 60 grams each
- Let the dough for 15 minutes then cover with PLASTIC SHEET to prevent from drying.
- Roll out the piece thinly into 8″x5″ rectangles. Brush with butter.
- Roll into a long rod and twirl into shape, locking ends to seal.
- Place each piece in a greased ensaymada molder.
- Let the dough rise until it doubles in size(approximately 1 hour 30 mins at room temperature)
- Bake for 17 minutes or until golden brown
- Let the bread cool and remove from the molder
- Brush the top of each ensaymada with creamed butted and sprinkle with grated cheese and sugar.
Do you want to eat Ensaymada and no time to prepare?
Buy the best tasting Ensaymada in Kabacan from Lady Lee Bakery now.
products, click here.
You can also follow us on Facebook.