Looking for Durian bread in Kabacan area?
Lady Lee’s Durian bread in Kabacan is the best in town.
Want to know how to make Durian bread?
Check the steps below:
How to Make Durian Bread
The main ingredient:
- 250g of salted butter
- 170 g of caster sugar
- 4 eggs
- 120g durian meat
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 100g durian (sliced) pieces
- 220g flour self-sufficiency
- A little salt
- 6 tablespoons of fresh buttermilk
Durian filling ingredients & procedure:
- Blend 120 g of durian meat with 2 tablespoons of milk, making sure the durian meat is soft.
- Lightly light the flour and bread cake cans, set aside.
- Sift the flour and salt, set aside.
- Preheat the oven at 170 ° C.
- Beat butter and sugar until light, soft and soft at high speed.
- Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Mix the durian mix and stir until smooth.
- Divide the flour that has been sifted into 4 parts. Fold 1 part into the mixture and mix well, scratching from the bottom and sides of the bowl.
- Mix in 2 tablespoons buttermilk.
- Repeat again twice, ending with the 4th portion of flour.
- Pour a thin layer onto a baking sheet, sprinkle sliceddurian pieces, then pour the mixture again. Repeat until all the dough is transferred to the cake can.
- Bake in a hot oven for 55-60 minutes (baking time is longer because this cake contains durian meat). Test with skewers until they come out clean. Let the cake cool in the mold for about 5-10 minutes, before releasing it onto the wire rack until it’s cool.
Do you want to eat Durian bread and no time to prepare?
Buy the best Durian bread in Kabacan from Lady Lee Bakery now.
To explore more products, click here.
You can also follow us on Facebook.