Looking for Choco bread in Kabacan area?
Lady Lee’s Choco bread in Kabacan is the best in town.
Want to know how to make Choco bread?
Check the ingredients & steps below:
How to Make Choco Bread
- 4 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- a tablespoon cold butter
- 1 to 3 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°. For the streusel, in a small bowl, mix 3 tablespoons sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Reserve half of the streusel for topping. Stir cinnamon and remaining sugar into remaining streusel.
- Unroll crescent dough into one long rectangle; press perforations to seal. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and cinnamon mixture. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Fold the roll in half lengthwise; transfer to a greased 8×4-in. Loaf pan. Brush with butter; sprinkle with reserved streusel.
- Bake until golden brown, 30-35 minutes. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
1 slice: 164 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 165mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Do you want to eat Choco bread and no time to prepare?
Buy the best Choco bread in Kabacan from Lady Lee Bakery now.
To explore more products, click here.
You can also follow us on Facebook.