Looking for Buttered Cookies in the Kabacan area?
Lady Lee’s Buttered Cookies in Kabacan is the best in town.
Want to know how to make buttered cookies bread?
Check the ingredients and the steps below:
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Egg yolks
- All-purpose flour
- Vanilla extract (and almond extract for flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together butter, sugar, and salt until combined.
- Mix in egg yolks and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix until crumbly then add in milk and continue to mix while adding in a little more milk if needed for a pipe-able consistency.
- Transfer to a 16-inch piping bag fitted with a large open star tip
- Pipe dough into rounds onto two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake one sheet at a time in the preheated oven until golden brown on the bottom, about 12 – 15 minutes.
- Let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
No time to bake and want to taste the best Buttered Cookies in town, but it now. Just add to cart.
To explore more products, click here.
You can also follow us on Facebook.