What are the ingredients of choco fudge icing?
Are the ingredients of choco fudge icing expensive?
This Chocolate Fudge Frosting is truly outstanding and most effortless chocolate icing plans EVER. This chocolate buttercream formula uses liquefied chocolate to get rich chocolate to enhance and has the lightest and vaporous icing consistency. It’s a formula you’ll utilize over and over.
Chocolate frosting made with powdered sugar, cocoa, and corn syrup. Frost your next yellow or chocolate cake with Quick Fudge Icing.
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa, baking type
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, add to help thicken icing if needed
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small heavy saucepan over low heat; stir to blend.
- Beat in powdered sugar. Beat in egg white and vanilla, including a little water, if fundamental, to make smooth, somewhat delicate icing.
- Spoon over Chocolate Frosted Marshmallow Cookies treats to cover marshmallows.
To know more about our store Lady Lee Bakery, you can follow us on our social media accounts.
Want to read more articles? Click here.